Google

Thursday, July 02, 2020

Captain Zeita Merchant, U S Coast Guard

US Coast Guard Sector New York congratulates Captain Zeita Merchant, USCG, on her promotion.
Captain Merchant, who recently reported to Sector New York as Deputy Sector Commander, has the distinction of being only the third African American female in the history of the Coast Guard to achieve the rank of Captain. https://cgalightbearer.blogspot.com/2020/07/many-were-called-but-only-zeita.html











Bravo Zulu to an amazing accomplishment and an outstanding and inspiring leader! #USCG #CoastGuard #DiversityAndInclusion #Leadership #SectorNewYork #SemperParatus #WeHaveTheWatch #StrongerTogether

"My heartiest Congratulations 🎊🍾🎈🎉. You have not reached the top. You are still climbing. Only you and God have any idea of where you are headed. With your Faith in the Almighty and the Natural Talents He has given you, I have no doubt that I will be reading about the still numerous Glass Ceilings you are destined to shatter. You carry the Hopes and Dreams of a Family, a People, and a Nation.We are blessed to live in a Great Nation. I am convinced that “Only In America” can we truly rise to the level that our talents can take us without regard to color, creed or gender. You are “Living The Dream”. You have just passed another milestone. The sky is the limit. My Prayers are with you. Keep praying; keep believing; and be true to the fundamental Moral Values instilled in you as a child in the Deep South./s/ Judge London Steverson

Personal Testimony of the new Captain:
"This morning, 2 July 2020 I am still overwhelmed by yesterday’s blessings.
I am so thankful for the long lines of convergent faithfulness that opened this place and time to me.
I am blessed because I assumed Captain not in the shadow of greatness of those before me but by their ever present light on a road many have not traveled.
Therefore, it is my duty, solemn oath, and pledge to continue to lift that same light for others." 🗽 🗽 🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽"
Congratulations to the long list of amazing leaders that promoted yesterday! Semper Paratus!

Image may contain: 1 person, sky, outdoor and closeup

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ichbinalj said...

My heartiest Congratulations 🎊🍾🎈🎉. You have not reached the top. You are still climbing. Only you and God have any idea of where you are headed. With your Faith in the Almighty and the Natural Talents He has given you, I have no doubt that I will be reading about the still numerous Glass Ceilings you are destined to shatter. You carry the Hopes and Dreams of a Family, a People, and a Nation.We are blessed to live in a Great Nation. I am convinced that “Only In America” can we truly rise to the level that our talents can take us without regard to color, creed or gender. You are “Living The Dream”. You have just passed another milestone. The sky is the limit. My Prayers are with you. Keep praying; keep believing; and be true to the fundamental Moral Values instilled in you as a child in the Deep South.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home